Sunday, November 24, 2013

Moon Pie or Lenny ....?

Here, once again, we have some more pictures of some of the horses in the neighborhood. I mean, come on, what else would I be posting pictures of? Let's be serious here, shall we? 


 The ever beautiful Strength






 Oh hey Bud :-)









Okay, okay. So I might occasionally post pictures of things besides horses.... 



This is a "new" (to me, anyways) pony in the neighborhood. I'm pretty sure he's actually been there awhile.. He will remain unnamed until I actually get close enough to pet him. 


Here's the buckskin's pasture mate. 


One of my favorites from the day. 


The first name that popped into my head when I saw him was Moon Pie. 



It fits him perfectly. 

So it was decided. Moon Pie. Then out of the blue, I say "Hey Lenny." I don't even know where that came from, but it somehow fits him too.






I can't decide between the two, so for now, he's Lenny Pie.


Cute mini-horse, is he not?







I love this shot too. 




So, what's your preference? Moon Pie or Lenny? Or should I just stick with Lenny Pie....? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Moon Pie! And all of your shots are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete